Don’t fall in love with any of these stocks. Most was short term swing or day trades. You’re far better off dollar cost averaging blue chip stocks and quality ETFs you like over a long period of time. Especially ones that pay dividends. For all these winners that was home run trades I’ve got my share of losers and some of them just as substantial.
- Dividend Investing 101: A Comprehensive Guide to Maximizing Your Returns
- The Rule of 72: A Simple Way to Calculate Compound Interest
- Make Your Money Work Harder: Think of Your Dollars as Employees
- How Much of an Emergency Fund Should I Have?
- Making the Most of Market Volatility: How Keeping Cash in Your Portfolio Can Help