2020 was a year of highs and lows for me as a day trader. I started the year with high hopes, but ended up losing $6,000 trading $1.75 million on Webull. I experienced the thrill of making big profits, but also the agony of watching my losses mount. I learned a lot about the markets and myself, and I’m determined to help share my mistakes to help guide those that want to grow your wealth.Read More
- Dividend Investing 101: A Comprehensive Guide to Maximizing Your Returns
- The Rule of 72: A Simple Way to Calculate Compound Interest
- Make Your Money Work Harder: Think of Your Dollars as Employees
- How Much of an Emergency Fund Should I Have?
- Making the Most of Market Volatility: How Keeping Cash in Your Portfolio Can Help