Dave Ramsey’s advice on Acorns Investing is misguided and dumb. He claims that Acorns is a “gambling” platform, but fails to recognize the potential for long-term growth and diversification that Acorns offers. He also ignores the fact that Acorns is a low-cost, automated investing platform that can help people save for retirement. Ultimately, Ramsey’s advice is not only wrong, but it could be detrimental to those who follow it.Read More
Tag: acorns investing
Acorns Investing is a great way to start investing with minimal effort. It’s easy to use and allows you to invest small amounts of money with no minimum balance. I love that it’s automated and I can set up recurring investments. However, the fees can be high if you are investing the bare minimum and the investment options are limited. Overall, Acorns Investing is a great way to get started with investing.Read More
- Dividend Investing 101: A Comprehensive Guide to Maximizing Your Returns
- The Rule of 72: A Simple Way to Calculate Compound Interest
- Make Your Money Work Harder: Think of Your Dollars as Employees
- How Much of an Emergency Fund Should I Have?
- Making the Most of Market Volatility: How Keeping Cash in Your Portfolio Can Help