Turning Bad News into Good Profits provides strategies to help investors capitalize on market volatility. Learn how to identify and capitalize on market opportunities, and how to use the “Buy the Fear, Sell the Cheer” strategy to maximize profits. Discover how to use market sentiment to your advantage and how to make the most of market downturns. With this book, you’ll be able to turn bad news into good profits.Read More
2020 was a year of highs and lows for me as a day trader. I started the year with high hopes, but ended up losing $6,000 trading $1.75 million on Webull. I experienced the thrill of making big profits, but also the agony of watching my losses mount. I learned a lot about the markets and myself, and I’m determined to help share my mistakes to help guide those that want to grow your wealth.Read More
- Dividend Investing 101: A Comprehensive Guide to Maximizing Your Returns
- The Rule of 72: A Simple Way to Calculate Compound Interest
- Make Your Money Work Harder: Think of Your Dollars as Employees
- How Much of an Emergency Fund Should I Have?
- Making the Most of Market Volatility: How Keeping Cash in Your Portfolio Can Help